April 2022 Newsletter
Reset your gut!
Restore your digestive tract & lose 10 pounds in 30 days
A healthy gut is essential to a healthy body.
Follow our plan to reduce bloating, GERD, and general body inflammation.
Sign up today and get the complete kit for $199!
Well Child Saturday
Saturday, May 7th from 9AM-11AM
Bring your kids in for a general wellness visit this month. Ages 1-15. $10 donation per child or $30 donation per family of 4 kids or more. Donations will go to Cameron Community Ministries of Rochester.
Stretch of the Month: Upper Trapezius (Neck) Stretch
Start standing or sitting tall, and place one hand on your lower back, the other hand on the opposite side of your head.
Pull your head toward your shoulder, looking straight ahead, until you feel a stretch in your neck.
Hold for at least 30 seconds and then repeat on the other side.
RECIPE OF THE MONTH:
Cauliflower Pizza Crust
1.5 pounds cauliflower, florets
1/2 cup shredded cheese, or 1/3 cup
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Remove the cauliflower florets from the stem or use frozen and thawed cauliflower florets. Grate using a food processor or box grater.
- Add the cauliflower rice to a microwave-safe bowl, cover, and microwave for 4-5 minutes to soften. Alternatively, you could saute the cauliflower rice in a pan on medium heat on the stove for 8-10 minutes. Then let it cool.
- Transfer the cauliflower rice into a nut milk bag or thin kitchen towel. Drain the cauliflower by squeezing it until all the excess moisture is out.
- Place the drained cauliflower rice in a large mixing bowl. Add the cheese, egg, and seasonings. Use your hands to mix together to form the pizza dough.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, press the dough down into an even circle. The diameter should be around 9 inches. If you have a pizza stone, that’s even better and will produce a crispier crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until slightly golden, then remove from oven. You could also bake for 20 minutes and flip the crust over, then bake an additional 5-10 minutes for an even crispier crust. Add the toppings and bake for an additional 10 minutes.