- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Barb started the New You program five years ago. New You is not a “diet” but a lifestyle program that empowers and educates you. The program is designed to address the issues associated with obesity, metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, and diabetes. This is a unique program in that it lowers your blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, triglycerides, and weight while maintaining healthy body mass. It is an educational program that has changed hundreds of lives. The program is designed to be a minimum of three months long with six nutritional consultations and will educate you on:
• Eating real healthy food and the tools to avoid yo-yo dieting
• Explain why so many of the foods we love are so addicting
• An anti-inflammatory meal plan that is also low glycemic
• Body composition testing to make sure you are losing fat and not muscle
• Educate you on the biochemistry of your body and why it often seems to sabotage you
• Explain why sugar and insulin are the culprits in weight gain
• Why regular exercise and stress reduction are so important in losing and maintaining weight loss
• Evaluate your supplements and see if they are right for you
• Determine what nutrients are being depleted by your prescription medications
• How to shop the supermarket
• How to read nutritional labels
This customized program is for anyone who wants to transform their life. Whether you want to prevent chronic disease or improve or reverse the quality of your health. The New You program is more than weight loss, it is learning to take control of your health. I will guide you and empower you every step of the way so you can learn to thrive not just survive.
|Monday||7:15 - 12:00||2:00 - 6:15|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 12:00||2:00 - 5:00|
|Wednesday||7:15 - 12:00||2:00 - 6:15|
|Thursday||7:15 - 12:00||2:00 - 6:15|
|Friday||6:30 - 12:00||2:00 - 5:00|
|Saturday||8:30 - 12:00||Closed|
|7:15 - 12:00||9:00 - 12:00||7:15 - 12:00||7:15 - 12:00||6:30 - 12:00||8:30 - 12:00||Closed|
|2:00 - 6:15||2:00 - 5:00||2:00 - 6:15||2:00 - 6:15||2:00 - 5:00||Closed||Closed|