What to expect
Your first visit
- During your first visit with us, our staff will greet you with open arms and ask you to fill out a few forms.
- After that, you will have your first consultation with one of our doctors, where we will learn more about you and discuss potential treatment options.
- Following the consultation, a physical exam will be conducted to determine reflexes and flexibility. We may send you to obtain x-rays if needed.
- Once we have collected all information, our doctors will provide reporting and offer you your first treatment.
- Finally, our doctors will provide a wellness plan for you to follow!
Book your fist appointment!
The Chiropractic Plan
There are 3 phases that our patient’s should prepare to go through in order to achieve fulfillment of our chiropractic care plan.
Phase 1: Relief Care
Pain relief care 2 to 3 times a week for 4-12 weeks.
Phase 2: Corrective Care
Muscles are allowed to heal and prevent injury. Care is needed 4-8 times a month for 6-24 months.
Phase 3: Wellness Care
After your body is fully healed, periodic adjustments are needed 1-4 times a month.